From the oldest vineyards of the Rueda D.O. located in Nava del Rey. Our vineyards are located at an altitude of almost 800 metres, in the heart of the Duero river basin. A selection of the Verdejo variety made over the years has allowed us to obtain grape productions with the organoleptic characteristics we need to transmit to our wines the very unique character that defines us.
Nocturnal harvest allows us to collect our grapes at the optimum moment of ripeness.
Once the grapes have been cooled and received at the winery, they are macerated to extract the primary aromas from the grapes and then gently pressed to enhance the aromatic intensity. Subsequently, fermentation takes place in stainless steel tanks for 19 to 21 days at a controlled temperature of 13°C. The wine is then aged on its own lees for at least 4 months.
- YEAR: 2022 The 2022 vintage was expected to be short, given the lack of water during the summer, but the rainfall during the first days of September was very timely. After the night harvest, the wines of this vintage are characterised by a great intensity and aromatic clarity, where the freshness of the fruit stands out.
- VISUAL TASTING: Straw yellow with bright greenish reflections, very beautiful.
- OLFATIVE TASTING: The nose is powerful, dominated by balsamic aromas, with herbaceous notes and a background of woody fruit (peach-pineapple).
- TASTE IN MOUTH: Tasty, balanced, fresh and persistent with a lingering aftertaste that brings a stream of fruit to the palate.
Senda de los Frailes pairs perfectly with food. Enjoy it with baked and grilled fish, fish stews, rice dishes, white meats, oriental and fusion cuisine. Contains Sulfites.
- VARIETY: 100% Verdejo
- ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13,5º
- SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8º
- PACAKGING: Bordeaux bottle
- VOLUME: 0,75L